Monday, April 28, 2008

Finally!

Finally weather and my time conspired and I was able, yesterday, to ride on the road for the first time this year.

Due to personal reasons, like a new born at home and new job 600 km away from home, training is being a difficult thing, lately. Even in the rolling trainer is being difficult. Anyway, I hope I can get back on track now.

Yesterday also was the Tour d'Energy, that I didn't race this year, since I was not training for it (should have started in January, not yesterday hehehehe). A friend asked me "why don't you go, just for the fun" (as if I was competing for the first place last year hehehehe) and the reply was "2 category 3 climbs are not funny if you're not in a minimum physical shape, they are suffering" :-)

Today is sunny also, let's see if I can go out at the end of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home